Monday, August 16, 2010

The Devils Rock

One day after school Jone ran to the mango tree by the path. He waved to his best friend Pita. "Pita! Come!" he shouted. "I want to show you something." Pita ran to the mango tree. There was a hill in front of the boys. Jone pointed at a large rock on the hill. "Look at that big rock" said Jone. "Thats Devils Rock, my brother believes that a devil lives inside the rock! At night it comes out. It is a Dangerous place" Do you believe that there's a devil" asked Pita. "Yes, I do" said Jone. "I think there's a devil." "Don't be foolish" said Pita and laughed "I don't believe that a devil lives there! Your brother is wrong." "I know he's wrong" shouted Pita "Last week I walked along this path at night but I didn't see anything!" "I've got an idea, lets go to Devils Rock tonight to see if there is a devil." "If I see a devil I will believe there is a devil inside there. The next morning both of the boys were dead.

By Nehal Krishna